Thomas Pope, M.D. is an internationally recognized musculoskeletal radiologist and has been recognized by the ACR as an Expert in Breast Imaging. He is a guest examiner in Breast Imaging for the American Board of Radiology. He has published extensively and has worked as a highly regarded manuscript reviewer for prominent radiology publications. Dr. Pope is a frequent Visiting Professor at the prestigious Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.
- Diagnostic Radiology, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA
- Former Professor of Radiology & Orthopaedics, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Former Boerhaave Endowed Professor, Leiden University, the Netherlands
- Former Visiting Scientist and now Visiting Faculty Lecturer, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Musculoskeletal Section Former Associate Professor of Radiology & Orthopaedics, Wake Forest Univ., Winston-Salem NC
- Former Assistant/Associate Professor of Radiology & Director of General Diagnosis Section, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA
- Former Assistant Professor of Radiology, Director of Primary Care Radiology & Mammography, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA
- Serves as manuscript and book reviewer for American Journal of Roentgenology (AJR), Radiology, and Arthroscopy: The Journal of Arthroscopic and Related Surgery, as well as maintains positions as Assistant, Associate, and Managing Editor for various prominent radiology publications.
- American College of Radiology
- American Board of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- International Skeletal Society
- Radiology Society of North America
- Society of Skeletal Radiology