Dr. Frank Seidelmann is co-founder, chairman, and visionary force driving the success of Radisphere. He ensures the company and radiologists stay on the cutting edge of advanced modality and interpretation trends. Dr. Seidelmann brings a wealth of experience in radiology with subspecialty expertise in MRI and neuroradiology. He has more than 20 years experience in interpreting MRI cases and functions as a consultant on difficult cases for radiologists and clinicians around the country. He has lectured on MRI, both nationally and internationally.
Before venturing into subspecialty teleradiology in 1996, Dr. Seidelmann co-founded a highly successful hospital and outpatient imaging center based radiology group with 20 contracts in the Midwest and central states, at one time employing more than 50 physicians, which was acquired by Med Partners and later became Team Health. He also has owned several diagnostic imaging centers in Ohio and co-founded RIS Logic, a leading radiology software company that targeted diagnostic imaging centers. RIS Logic was later acquired by Merge Healthcare in 2003. Additionally, he has held staff positions at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation and Case Western Reserve University, and has a particular interest and expertise in small joint imaging.
Dr. Seidelmann's credentials include:
- American Board of Radiology, Board Certified
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Neuroradiology
- Residency: Cleveland Clinic Foundation (Chief Resident), Cleveland, OH
- Former Associate Professor of Radiology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Former Clinical Professor or Radiology, Ohio University of Medicine, Athens, OH
- Former Assistant Professor of Radiology, Upstate Medical Center, SUNY, Syracuse, NY
- Former Clinical Adjunct Professor, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Other Appointments: Former Department of Radiology Chairman, numerous hospitals including a large trauma hospital.