Radisphere is a radiology group dedicated to supporting your staff’s onsite needs for interventional radiology. Our onsite radiologists are available anytime during covered hours and are capable of performing the most common interventional radiology procedures all the way to some of the most complex.
Sample IR procedures include:
- Venous & Arterial Stents
- SI Joint Injections (CT-guided)
- Lung Biopsy
- Tunneled Hemodialysis Catheter Placement
- IVC Filters, Placement/Removal
- Central Venous Lines (Subclavian/Jugular)
- Port Placements (Mediports)
- Dialysis Fistula/Graphs and Declotting
- Percutaneous Biliary Drainage
- Percutaneous Gallbladder Drainage
- Liver Biopsy
- PICC Lines
As a member of the hospital’s team, Radisphere’s onsite interventional radiologist provides valuable support to other specialists performing image-guided interventions, aiding them with patient evaluation, procedure selection, and assistance during procedures. Rest assured, we have your interventional radiology needs covered.